Customer Service Representative ICustomer Service
Glendale Heights, IL
Posted on April 17, 2012
Closing on June 18, 2012
Primarily responsible for providing services to customers via telephone, fax and email.
Essential Functions (other duties may be assigned):
• Answer incoming telephone calls.
• Respond to customer inquiries.
• Enter orders into computer system.
• Provide catalogue and pricing information to customers.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Some college coursework is preferred.
• Two (2) years of customer service or administrative experience.
• Experience with data entry and Microsoft Excel.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
It is the policy of Sumitomo Drive Technologies to recruit the most qualified individual for every opportunity in an efficient, professional and nondiscriminatory manner. Sumitomo focuses on recruiting, employing and advancing, members in diverse groups, as well as groups formerly underrepresented at the various levels of responsibility, in an ever-changing market.
Careers in the United States
Strategic Planning & Control
Locate Your Nearest Representative
Our comprehensive sales and service network extends throughout North and South America. Enter your zip code to find the Sumitomo facility, sales representative, and distributor in your region.
Sumitomo's product Configurator is live! Select the ideal Sumitomo product for your application, download 2-D and 3-D CAD drawings and
models, and print out a technical spec sheet of your configuration!
Click here to get started!