The Hansen P4 gearbox is available in 19 different sizes, ranging from 6kNm to 1100 kNm torque and with a power rating of up to 7,500kW. It is available with two, three or four-gear stages and reduction ratios between 6.3 and 630. There is also an option of a solid or hollow low speed shaft and parallel or right-angle shaft arrangement to cater for specific industrial requirements.
Features of P4 Multistage Units:
- Mounting pads for motor base on the top of the unit.
- Specific housings for horizontal and vertical applications
- Standard higher bearing span for vertical applications
- Strong oval lifting lugs for easy handling.
- Standard fixation points for easy mounting of accessories on the side of the gearbox (e.g. cooling systems).
- Provisions for crowbar on smaller housing for easy alignment during installation.
- Provision for easy removal of covers to perform service on the spot when needed.
- The rounded external design ensures a smooth surface without dirt or moisture retaining cavities.
- Central filling connected to internal oil distribution system ensures all parts are lubricated before start-up.
- Large inspection cover with re-usable O-ring.
- Horizontal split housing for easy maintenance